I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Theoretical Computer Science, Graz University of Technology, Austria, working with Prof. Robert Legenstein. I am also co-affiliated with the TU Graz - SAL Dependable Embedded Systems Lab, Silicon Austria Labs, Graz, Austria. My research is focused in the domain of robust, secure and efficient deep learning for reliable artificial intelligence systems, and statistical signal processing with biomedical applications.
Before joining TU Graz, I received my Ph.D. degree from Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA, under supervision of Prof. Deniz Erdoğmuş. Prior to that, I obtained my MSc. and BSc. degrees from Sabancı University, Istanbul, Turkey, under supervision of Prof. Müjdat Çetin.
- [11/2023] - Listed among the Top Reviewers (top 10%) at NeurIPS 2023!
- [07/2023] - Became an ELLIS member and a member of the ELLIS Unit Graz.
- [06/2023] - Invited talk at the Austrian Computer Science Day 2023, titled: “Building Robustness into Embedded Machine Intelligence”.
- [01/2023] - New paper published at IEEE TPAMI 2023! [PDF / Code / Slides]
Ozan Özdenizci and Robert Legenstein, “Restoring vision in adverse weather conditions with patch-based denoising diffusion models”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), 2023.
- [07/2022] - Received an Outstanding Reviewer Award (top 10%) at ICML 2022!
- [04/2022] - Listed among the Highlighted Reviewers (top 10%) at ICLR 2022!
- [03/2022] - Paper accepted at CVPR 2022 for an oral presentation! [PDF / Code / Slides]
Ozan Özdenizci and Robert Legenstein, “Improving robustness against stealthy weight bit-flip attacks by output code matching”, CVPR 2022.
- [03/2022] - Organizing a Research Topic as a Guest Editor cross-listed at Frontiers in Signal Processing, Frontiers in Neuroinformatics and Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence: “Adversarial machine learning and domain generalization in neurophysiological signal analysis” [Call for Participation]
- [01/2022] - New paper accepted at ICASSP 2022! [PDF / Code]
- [10/2021] - Received an Outstanding Reviewer Award (top 8%) in NeurIPS 2021!
- [07/2021] - Presented our work on sparse adversarial training of deep neural networks at ICML 2021. Spotlight talk and poster are available online. [Slides]
- [05/2021] - New paper accepted at ICML 2021! [PDF / Code]
Ozan Özdenizci and Robert Legenstein, “Training adversarially robust sparse networks via Bayesian connectivity sampling”, ICML 2021.
8010, Graz, Austria